- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas 2014
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- What's on in Bilbao September 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
Whether you're off for a romantic vacation, family and friends or even a business trip, Holiday Inn Express Bilbao Airport what’s on page make planning your trip simple and affordable!
Leaving the summer behind and the return of crisp days and cold evenings mean that autumn is well and truly here, but that's no excuse to hibernate. October is all about long leafy walks, music and concerts events, museums stopover and much more. So put on your jacket and come and visit Bilbao, we promise you will not be disappointed!
Have a look at what Bilbao events we have picked out for you:
Bilbao Night Marathon — 17th October
For those who love running, this event will make them delight! The next 17th October of 2015 will be celebrated in Bilbao the 7th Edition of a singular, different and spectacular race. EDP Bilbao Night Marathon with these three different distances:
- MARATHON (42K),
- HALF MARATHON (21K)
- PIRATE RACE (10K)
Find out more here: http://www.bilbaomarathon.com/
Alex Katz, this is now — October 23, 2015 - February 7, 2016
Guggenheim Bilbao Museum
If you fancy art exhibitions, we are sure this one will take your breath away!
Landscape is one of the main themes in the work of Alex Katz, one of the most unique voices in American art. This exhibition shows the artist's approach to this subject over different phases in his career, and spans from the 1980s to his latest paintings of monumental landscape.
Find out more about it here: http://www.guggenheim-bilbao.es/en/exhibitions/alex-katz-this-is-now/
On the other hand, we are happy to let you know that the Guggenheim Museum is turning 18 this month and they are celebrating it by doing special activities for the youngsters!
Find out more here: http://18aniversario.guggenheim-bilbao.es/
BIME Conference & Festival — 30th – 31st October
Bizkaia Arena - BEC
If you love international music festivals, this is going to be your first and best reason to visit Bilbao this Autumn! This BIME hosts Bilbao’s best autumn festival, featuring world-class artists from around the world.
Among the bands who will take part of this amazing festival are Crystal Fighters, Stereophonics and Imagine Dragons. Prices start from 44€ for a day ticket. If you would like to assist to the Europe’s leading music conference and festival dedicated to exploring new opportunities between the music, tech, sync and gaming industries have a look at their official website.
Follow this link to find out more: http://www.bime.net/
Looking for a place to stay? Then look no further – at Holiday Inn Express Bilbao Airport we offer fantastic hotel room rates!