- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas 2014
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
What’s On in June?
Whether you are here to spend time with family, loved one or just come and explore. We have everything you need to enjoy a very pleasant stay.
Take a look at our handpicked events for you below:
Il Divo concert
Date: Wednesday 8th June
Venue: Bilbao Exibition Centre
Il Divo is pleased to announce its new tour ‘Love & Passion’. It will be performing songs from its new album as well as its greatest hits.
For more information or to buy tickets click here.
Music Legends Festival
Date: Friday 10th June – Saturday 11th June
Venue: Centro Ola BBK
Join us and experience those essential references in the history of music for so many generations. The Music Legends Festival presents rock, folk, blues and R&B legends. You will be able to see a good handful of legendary artists playing live at the Music Legends Festival and listen to the music that has been playing in our heads and our hearts for decades.
Date: Wednesday 29th June
Venue: Palacio Euskalduna
Anastacia will be performing in Bilbao at the Palacio Euskalduna as part of her ‘Ultimate Collection’ tour.
For further information or to buy tickets click here.
Guided visits Artxanda Funicular
To celebrate the centenary, have organized a free guided tours every Saturday at 11:30am, a group of 30 people for which it is necessary to register with the municipal telephone 010 or 94 401 00 10 (8 visits: 00 to 20:00).
If you are attending any of the above events or you are just on a brief visit, the Holiday Inn Express Bilbao is the perfect place for a relaxing stay.