- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas
- What to do this Halloween in Bilbao
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- What's on in Bilbao September 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2018
- What's on in Bilbao March 2018
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
Welcome to September!
Whether you are having time away from it all, want to shop to your hearts content or spend time with the family or a loved one the Holiday Inn, Bilbao is the perfect destination.
We have selected the best events just for you:
Enjoy 'Red Bull Flying Bach' in Bilbao, Spain
One of the most amazing shows of urban dance and classical dance stops at Bilbao. After 28 countries, the 'Red Bull Flying Bach' comes to Spain with functions in Madrid and Bilbao. A show like no other in which classical dance combined with breakdancing and urban dance, always with the music of the German composer Sebastian Bach background. An expressive explosion that combines two seemingly opposite dance techniques, but the result will blow them away to all attendees.
You will enjoy this show in Bilbao on 17 and 18 September at the Palacio Euskalduna, both days at 20: 30h. The show is designed for children of all ages
Place: Palacio Euskalduna
17/09/2016 - 18/09/2016 from 20:30 to 22:00 daily.
Recommended ages: All ages
'BioCultura' in Bilbao Exhibition Centre
'BioCultura' is the fourth edition of the International Organic Products Fair and Responsible Consumption.
The fair 'BioCultura' will have this year 2016 over 200 exhibitors and is expected to exceed the number of visitors of the previous edition, which were more than 15,000 people. Ecological agricultural products, food, cosmetics and textile ; green building, renewable energy, ecology, environment, recycling, NGOs and rural tourism; health and therapies; crafts, clothing and footwear; natural cosmetics; music... Besides numerous workshops, lectures, concerts ... Among them 'Showcooking', a workshop nutrition and vegetarian cuisine; 'MamaTerra' ecological festival for children with many recreational activities; and workshops for professionals where explain how to open a store or how to improve their management.
The fair 'BioCultura' will take place in Hall 2 of Bilbao Exhibition Centre between 30 September and 2 October 2016, from 10am to 20pm.
Bilbao Exhibition Centre in Bilbao
30/09/2016 – 02/10/2016 from 10:00 to 20:00 daily.
Recommended ages: All ages
Open day visit to 'El Saltillo'
Open day on the ship of the UPV 'Saltillo', a vintage sailboat built in 1932.
Puerto Viejo de Bermeo
10: 00 -13: 00 and 14:00 -19: 00
The exhibition "The Infinitely variable ideal of the popular ' of Jeremy Deller , covers an extended period of production from the 90s to the present. It includes the piece 'Social Parade', which opened in the European Biennial of Contemporary Art Manifesta 5 (2004), held in San Sebastian.In his work, he stands a reflection on English culture and its historical and political context of the post-industrial and multicultural society capitalist contradictions. Also, this exhibition is articulated seeking to join various themes in his work, as the art circuit, the British popular culture and the working culture in England.
PLACE Alhóndiga (Alhóndiga Bilbao)
DATE From June 21 to October 9
TIME Daily from 11.00 to 21.00
La risa de Bilbao
Seventh edition of a festival dedicated to the world of humor in all its artistic manifestations. At this year will be attended by leading figures of literature, film and humor around the world. There will also be improvisers, monologist or screenwriters.
There will also be competitions humor, stories and comics exhibitions.
In this edition it will be the "BBK Bilbao Prize Laughter" John Cleese ,, for a career in which humor occupies a prominent place.
Marta Sanz, Edu Galán and Manuel Rodriguez Rivero, Joaquin Reyes and Ernesto Sevilla are among the guests of this year.
Place: Sala BBK, Alhóndiga Bilbao, Ribera Market, theater Champs Elysees
Date: 29/09/2016 – 09/10/2016
With so many fantastic events to choose from why not relax at the end of a busy day at the Holiday Inn Express, Bilbao.