- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas 2014
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
Welcome to 2016!
Now we have winter well underway it’s time to visit the Holiday Inn Bilbao.
Whether you are here to finish you’re here to shop, enjoy a relaxing weekend away from it all or are spending time with the Holiday Inn, Bilbao is the perfect destination.
We hope that you enjoy the selection of events we have selected for you:
Date: 5th January 2016
It is well known that before filling the stockings of children all over the world with presents or coal, as each child deserves, the 3 Wise Men, Magic Kings of the East, visit Bilbao. Riding on their floats and accompanied by dozens of pages, comedians, dancers and stilt walkers, Melchior, Caspar and Balthazar travel through the streets of the town giving out sweets and taking last-minute requests from the little ones.
This fabulous parade, enhanced with theatre, dance, thousands of kilowatts of light and sound. You will even hear ecologist messages at the Town Hall balcony, where the Kings give their traditional message of peace to children and grown-ups.
"LIGHTS" Un mundo iluminado
Venue: Eukskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall, Avda. Abandoibarra, 4 48011 Bilbao
Date: 08th December 2015 – 14th January 2016
Euskalduna Jauregia Bilbao
DreamWorks will illuminate Bilbao with a large exhibition starring three of the most popular characters created by the production company established in October 1994 by Steven Spielberg: Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda.
"Lights" features a wonderful exhibition over 2,000 m2 with more than 140 spectacular figures divided into 20 scenes based on three major feature film productions released by DreamWorks: Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda
Trends Creative Bilbao
Date: 28th January- 31st January 2016
Venue: Bilbao Exhibition Center in Bilbao, Spain
Trends Creative Bilbao is a 4 day event being held from 28th January to the 31st January 2016 at the. This event showcases products like aims to promote the development of creative hobbies amongst people at large, providing them with an avenue where they can explore their creative talents and learn ways to enhance the effectiveness of their innate abilities. For four days, the show takes place at the Bilbao Exhibition Center.
Still River and Julian Maeso Band
Date: 30th January
Venue: Kafe Antzokia, Done Bikendi Kalea 248001, Bilbao
Starring Special Guests:
Alain Sancho, Javi Perez Rouco, Juanan Diez, & Mora Silva (Travellin Brothers Big Band), Christelle Diane Noussa (Coro Gospel Bilbao), Julian Maeso (Sony Music), Marcos Coll (Gaztelupeko Hotsak).
This will be a music event that you will enjoy and remember for years to come.
With such a great variety of events available which one will you decide?! Whichever you choose you will be guaranteed a wonderful experience. Why not start or finish with an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Bilbao.
Whichever option you decide you will be guaranteed a spectacular experience. Why not start or finish with an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Bilbao.