- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas
- What to do this Halloween in Bilbao
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- What's on in Bilbao September 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
February Guide to Bilbao
Carnival, Valentine's Day and the Sunday Market, just pay a visit to Bilbao!
February the month of love and carnival. If you're planning to get off the couch and get close to Bilbao this month you can not miss the activities that take place in our city.
January 30 - February 9
This year the Carnival has been prepared with more excitement than ever, the Joint Commission of Fiestas de Bilbao with Bilbao historians have sought to recover some ideas of past carnivals. For example, the recovery of costumes Carnival of Bilbao and the famous characters from Farolín and Zarambolas.
As it is reflected in the programme the Carnival is for all ages and tastes are added. On Saturday February 6th will be the big day, a bean contest will take place on Sunday morning and straight after the Carnival of Euskal Herria.
And finally, on Tuesday will take place the burial and burning of the sardine. Beginning in the Plaza Nueva and ending at Plaza Arriaga, and there will also end the Carnival.
If you're planning to enjoy Valentine in one of the cities with the best cuisine and culture, you have to come to Bilbao. We are confident that you and your partner will love to enjoy one of the most cosmopolitan cities in northern Spain. Do not hesitate and book a room with buffet breakfast and free WIFI access throughout the hotel.
The Sunday Market
20 and 21 February
The Sunday Market Bilbao is back with a new edition to the city of Bilbao, this time dedicated to beauty and sport for women and men sector. For the first time, admission is free and will last for two days. ProfessionalS from the beauty and sports equipment industry will bring you the latest products and therapies of these two exciting sectors.
For more information, click here.
With all this taking place in Bilbao, why not book a trip to the city of Bilbao, and stay in one of the best hotels in Bilbao, Holiday Inn Express Bilbao.