- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas 2014
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
What’s On in April?
Whether you are here because you want time to relax or are spending time with a loved one, the Holiday Inn Express Bilbao is the ideal place to stay and relax.
Please see the events below which have been handpicked for you.
Exhibition: Andy Warhol – Shadows
Date: Friday 26th February 2016 to Sunday 2nd October 2016
Venue: The Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao
Come to see an Andy Warhol installation which brings us back to the art of perception.
The main theme of the exhibition is light and the perception of it through its shadows.
For further information or to buy tickets click here.
Nancy Fashionable Dresses
Date: Tuesday 22nd December 2015 to Saturday 30th April 2016
Venue: Rialia Industry Museum, Portugalete
Rialia Industry Museum will be hosting a show in which twenty-five Spanish fashion designers will transform Nancy with their designs to commemorate its 45th anniversary.
This exhibition is a unique tribute to Nancy and it will take us back in time to relive childhood memories, whilst enjoying the quality of Spanish fashion.
Click here for more information
Date: Sunday 10th April 2016
Location: Loiu, Bizkaia
ETERNAL RUNNING is a 10km obstacle course with 80 incredible obstacles to overcome.
Since 2002, more than 209,500 people in the world have taken part and know what is involved in becoming an INVINCIBLE. Do you have what it takes to become an INVINCIBLE?
Click here for more information.
At the end of a long day exploring the wonderful city of Bilbao, why not treat yourself to an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bilbao?