- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas
- What to do this Halloween in Bilbao
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- What's on in Bilbao September 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
Looking for a fun and interesting day out in Bilbao look not further than the Bilbao Guggenheim. Already hailed as one of the greatest structures of its time Frank Gehry’s Guggenheim Museum has quickly become an international must see. With 10 years of incredible success the Guggenheim has over 100 exhibits and has had over 10 million visitors to this day. The Bilbao Guggenheim has helped change the way people consider Museums whilst displaying incredible examples of Art and Architecture.
Since Opening to the public in 1997 the Guggenheim; designed by Frank Gehry, has been viewed as an architectural masterpiece worldwide. Made of titanium, glass and limestone shows off a unique and one of a kind design.
The museum features brilliant exhibitions chosen and organized by the Guggenheim Foundation as well as exhibitions from the permanent collection of Guggenheim Museums. Tours around the Guggenheim are available to ensure that you’re not missing all that the museum has to offer.
The Guggenheim has always been a popular attraction in Bilbao, offering the perfect combination of fun and learning meaning it is perfect for a great day out with family and friends. The Guggenheim even offers a choice of 2 extraordinary restaurants so that you can enjoy a fantastic meal while taking in all that the Guggenheim has to offer.