- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas
- What to do this Halloween in Bilbao
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- What's on in Bilbao September 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
January. We all know what it's all about. But there's so much more going on in Bilbao! Having a grand old time shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. So, we propose you an exciting exhibition to visit this month in Bilbao.
We all cannot believe Christmas is over! Where does the time go? We wish you had a lovely Christmas, enjoying some time off with your loved ones.
It seems that New Year’s resolutions have arrived and some of you may want to visit Bilbao soon! If so, this first month’s post might be of interest. We have wanted to bring you a cultural idea on what to do in Bilbao this January.
If you are a cultural fanatic, you are in luck! This month you can still enjoy the world’s most famous exhibition Terracotta Army-The Xi’an Warriors, at the Euskalduna Conference Centre. As part of its European tour, this fascinating display comes to Bilbao after achieving a great success in Dublin and Madrid. The exhibition centre will present more than a 150 incredible pieces, reproductions taken from the findings of the Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum, a panoramic view of the pit 1 section of the great excavation in 1:1 scale and several interactive elements.
Visitors will have the opportunity to take part in a fascinating journey dated back in China, 3rd century BC. As well, they will be able to enjoy a documentary showing how this army was found sixteen years ago by a group of farmers.
The exhibition is recommended for all publics. The display is open until 22nd of February. So, if you plan to visit Bilbao this month, we recommend you not to miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Place: Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall