- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas 2014
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
Music events Bilbao May & June
Hopefully the sun will be shining as Holiday Inn Express Bilbao Airport has found some amazing opportunities for you to enjoy, even if the typical Bilbao weather does prevail, trust us, you won’t want to miss out!
TRIBUTE TO JOHN LENNON
Saturday 23th May 2015 – Palacio Euskalduna.
The great musical gala in tribute to John Lennon, on the 75th anniversary of his birth, features the legendary English badn “The Quarrymen” an early Beatles group formed by Lennon in 1957, and other singers such as Chenoa, the group from La Coruna “Extrema Urgencia”, the Biscay groups “Doctor Flashback” and “Fake Band” and the Cantabrian “Highlanders”. The gala is conducted by Javier Gurruchaga, who performs some songs from his album “Liverpool Suite”. Proceeds from this macro concert go to “Médecins Sans Frontiéres”.
PERFORMANCE OF GIUSEPPE VERDI’S “OTELLO”
16th, 19th, 22nd and 25th May — Euskalduna Conference Centre
Performance of Giuseppe Verdi’s “Otello”, as part of the opera season organised by the ABAO (Bilbao Friends of the Opera Association). It is an in-house production of the ABAO, under the musical direction of Ricardo Frizza and the stage direction of Ignacio García.
10th to 14th June 2015 — Arriaga Theatre
The dancer and choreographer Sara Baras returns to the Arriaga Theatre with her Flamenco ballet company. She presents her latest show, “Voces”, which lasts for 90 minutes uninterrupted.
26th June — Bilbao Arena
The singer, reaffirmed for the fourth year running as the biggest selling artist in Spain, is putting on a concert in Bilbao as part of his “Terral Tour 2015” where he will be presenting his latest work.
This would be one of the perfect ways to start the Spanish summer so why not go and indulge in what Bilbao has to offer. If not your cup of tea, check out more music events in Bilbao with the BilbaoGuide.
Make your visit an unforgettable one by joining these events and staying with Holiday Inn Express Bilbao Airport!