- Main Attractions
- What's On
- What's on in Bilbao this July
- Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
- What's on in Bilbao December 2016
- The San Mamés Stadium
- The Guggenheim
- Zinebi International Festival
- What to do in Bilbao this Christmas 2014
- San Blas Day in Bilbao 2015
- 2015-2016, first year of Ignaciano Pilgrimaje
- Bilbao Easter Guide 2015
- What's on in Bilbao this May
- Northern Way of St James, World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This autumn, Bilbao is bursting with things to do!
- What’s on? August 2015
- What's On
- Christmas in Bilbao 2015
- What's On
- What's on Bilbao in February
- What's on Bilbao in April
- What's on Bilbao in May
- What’s On in June?
- What’s On in Bilbao in August
- What's On September
- What's on in Bilbao this October
- What's on in Bilbao this November
- What's on in Bilbao January 2017
- What's on in Bilbao February 2017
- What's on in Bilbao March 2017
- What's on in Bilbao April 2017
- What's on in Bilbao May 2017
- What's on in Bilbao July 2017
- What's on in Bilbao August 2017
- Music events Bilbao May & June
- Terracotta Army – The Xi’an Warriors in Bilbao
- Japan Weekend Bilbao 2015
- Top 5 activities with children in Bilbao
- Special Offers
- Plan your trip
Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014
The Europe’s Biggest Video Game Festival held in Bilbao
The Festival will feature a diverse range of events – from the Serious Games conference, the e-sports tournament to the prize-giving gala, among many other activities – each celebrating games culture.
It is said that this event is going to be its most ambitious edition, where the organization have tripled the space this year, having more than 6000m².
The 2014 Fun and Serious Game Festival will host a Conference on Serious Games and Virtual Reality at the Euskalduna Conference Centre. The BBVA Mobile Game Day will focus on mobile game and app trends and feature several prominent speakers including Trip Hawkins, founder of Electronic Arts (FIFA and Medal of Honour game series). Also the Fun Zone, which will be open from November 28th to 30th, will offer a variety of fun activities and e-sports tournaments to visitors. The Iberdrola Talent Day, held on December 1st, will bring together local and Spanish game developers as well as some of the leading minds in the industry.
The most prestigious brands of the video games industry will take part on the event, including more than 20 independent studios and start-ups that will expose their projects to the public.
Tickets are buyable on Games stores from 6 euros, do not miss out on this opportunity and get your ticket soon!
For further information on the Fun and Serious Game Festival 2014, visit their official site here.